Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lucky Boys, Lucky Weekend...

I LOVE being a mom.  I try to be a good mom and take Beckham to do fun things.  I hope he realizes life is not always such a party.

Our weekend started Friday.  Friday morning, I decided to take Beckham and my nephews to go and see the new Winnie the Pooh movie.  I love taking them to see movies.  I love to watch them mesmerized by the story unfolding.  I love how much they love the popcorn and drinks.  Its just great.  This movie in particular was fantastic.  It was only 1 hour and 9 min.  The perfect length for Beckham.  It was classic Pooh.  After the movie, we went "Old McDonalds" for lunch.  (Right now the boy toy in Happy Meals is "Star Wars-Clone Wars.")  And capped the day off by swimming at Grandma's.

Saturday started early again.  Allie and I both wanted to see Harry Potter, so we did a switch with our boys.  I watched her three while Allie and Mitch went to the movie and then she watched Beckham.  I tired to keep the boys entertained.

We met up at my mom's house where I made them breakfast.  Crapes.  I tell the boys they are pancakes, to make it easier, but they LOVE them.  I think its funny how much they like them because Allie and Micah are not fans of crapes, but they are my favorite.  So, I am very happy to make them for people who enjoy them...



After breakfast we headed out to the pool.  They are so funny to watch in the pool.  Easton wants his face in the water ALL the time.  You will literally look over at him and his face is in the water for minutes at the time.  Jackson and Creighton are really into swimming since learning this summer.  As for my little boy, he is just a little daredevil.

I LOVE bath time afterwards.  Its kinda messy, but again, the boys are so so cute...



After all the bubbles, I stick them in the shower to rinse them off.  Lately, while in the shower, you would think I was in the monkey house in the zoo.  They make so much noise and then their faces will just appear through the glass window...




After I finally get them all dressed, I do their hair and for about 2 min the little boys look perfect...



At this time uncle Micah came home.  Just in time for dress up.  Boys love dress up just as much as girls.  They just perfer different costumes...





After lunch, Micah and I headed for our date.  It was great to get away.  I don't know why, but I just LOVE going to movies.  It is such a brake for me.  It didn't hurt that I LOVED the movie.

After the movie we caught up with my family for dinner at CPK.  Beckham's favorite.

Pretty perfect weekend for the little boys if you ask me.  Beckham, when you are older, I hope you realize how much I loved you and how much I wanted you to have a good time.  And you did.



1 comment:

Melyn said...

Love the looks on their faces as they look all macho in their costumes :)