Friday, July 22, 2011

I Wanna be a Cowboy...

Wednesday night we headed to my parent's neighborhood parade.  I stopped and got balloons and streamers for Beckham and his cousins to decorate their bikes/scooters and such.  The boys...well, just Beckham...wasn't that interested in decorating "his ride."  He was interested in dressing like a cowboy.  We asked him to give us his cowboy face, and this is what we got...
Pretty frightening, eh?


Micah and I were cracking up, so we asked to see his cowboy face again, and got this...
What cowboy makes that face?  Clint Eastwood?

Later we scored this face...


Micah tried to do his best cowboy face, but this time Beckham wasn't that interest...


Micah stook his aviator glasses on Beckham to complete the sheriff look...


The Ever boys showed up just in time, and these two buds were ready to roll...


I pushed Beckham while Micah was in charge of Creighton and Jackson.  We lost Jackson for awhile and Creighton loved to zoom down the big hill.  As for Easton, my dad sort of helped Easton on his way.  My dad was just too busy socializing, so they were super duper slow.  We finally made it to the end where they had lots of yummy treats.  My favorite thing?  That I was able to snap this picture of the two buds...
(Could they be any cuter.)

Happy 24th of July!



4 comments:

anya said...

how adorable is beck. him and E are a crack up.

Melyn said...

They really could not be any cuter :) LOVE the second picture of his "cowboy" face!! Haha!

The Evers Family said...

I gotta steal that pick. Love it!

Annie said...

So cute, Jo. And I just talked to Anya and I want you to know that even though I have been bad, bad, bad, at blogging this summer, I am quite alive. I promise to post soon!
Annie