Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Weeks....

Can't believe there is only 10 more weeks to go!!!



The last couple weeks have been kinda fun.  First, I stopped gaining a trillion pounds a day.  Yay!  I found out I was anemic.  I took the glucose test.  (Not bad at all.  Some people made me think it was just awful.)  I finally feel my little man all the time. I can't get over how much I love it.  In bed at night, Micah and I just hold my stomach and laugh.  It is so amazing being pregnant.  I love to feel him moving as I try to sleep.  The only complaint I have is around 8pm I get a pain in the right side of my ribs.  Its usually because I am not sitting properly.  Oh well.  I'll take it!

I also started doing a little shopping!  I narrowed down my choice of bedding to two different things, and I week later, after much research, I finally made my choice.  Here is a little sneak peak...

Week 31 here I come!



4 comments:

M & T Peterson said...

You're brave. I opted-out of the Glucose test this time. :) As for the trillion pound a day, I doubt that. Kathy asked me if I was sure we weren't having twins 'cause I was so huge.... Yay....

The Stringham's said...

Darling! You look so darling. And i am loving the colors already! cannot wait to see.

Melyn said...

So so cute! I love the jammies :)

anya said...

I am DYING over the stuffed owl! It will fit perfectly! I am so glad you picked that one! :)