Thursday, September 30, 2010

Freeze This Memory...

As hard as I try to take in every moment with Beckham, I know I will never remember everything. I try to write many memories here, so I can come back and reread, but I have to say some of my favorite memories are captured on pictures.

Let's be honest. I am not a very good photographer, but... SarahD is! I had her take Beckham's 18 month pictures two weeks ago. I wanted to take them some place new, and she had us go downtown. The setting was perfect, and really fit the look of our house. I love them. I brought some things from home to try and capture Beckham at this age. Another thing I wanted to do was take some new family pictures. I thought that maybe new pictures might draw a birth mother to our family. I love what Sarah did. There were so many to chose from, here are just a few...



This is one of Beckham's new faces. It cracks me up.


Mr. GQ


He absolutely loves to read.


My boys.




Beckham is OBSESSED with balls right now.


Don't you love this one. I love that he looks like he is glowing.


This is Beckham and his best buddy "Georgie." I LOVE giraffes and Beckham does too.


Tired after a hard day of picture taking.


Do you wonder what Beckham would look like holding a baby sister or brother. Maybe something like this, eh? In reality, if you ask Beckham how to hold a baby, he crosses his arms and rocks the baby back and forth. So cute. Won't he make just the best big brother to someone?


I have to post this pic, because it shows what awesome open mouth kisses Beckham still gives.



Mr. Cool.


I LOVE this wall.

As hard as I try, I can never make my pictures look as good as Sarah does. So...if you are wanting some new family photos...maybe for Christmas cards or something...check her out.




6 comments:

the johansen's said...

I LOVE all of them! I don't know how you narrowed it down. Beck is such a stud!

The Evers Family said...

Oh, this makes me miss you guys so much. This also makes me want to get pictures taken too. So cute!

anya said...

LOVE them... such a fabulous location. Beck is such a darling little thing. Love him. Love you!

Melyn said...

Oh my goodness, these are the best pictures!! I miss you guys!

Annie said...

What great pictures. Jo, you look fabulous!

Annie said...

What great pictures. Jo, you look fabulous!