Friday, September 17, 2010

This is Happiness...

The Ever's rolled into Utah about 3am this morning. What a fantastic start to the next weekend.

I got up super early (4am!) to head to the gym and work out, so I could be back in time for Micah to head to the Que Henderson Classic Golf Tournament. I got Beckham and I ready and headed down to my parent's to see the little boys. All week I have been telling Beckham the "E Monster" was coming to town. I don't think Beckham really understood until we walked into the kitchen. All Beckham could do was start pointing in disbelief. First at Jack, then Creigh, and then the "E Monster." I was so happy to see them all. I miss Allie so much. I cannot wait to see Mitch! (I haven't seen him since June.)

I captured some memories on my phone since the camera is still out of commission...

Creigh already had all the toys pulled out.


I love that I asked Creigh to say "cheese" and this is what I get.


Jackson. Look at this fantastic coloring job he has done.


And then, Beck and E. I took so many, because it is hard to catch them both at the same time...

Rocking out to the piano. You really had to see this in person. They were literally dancing up there.























I have no idea what these two were laughing about, but I loved it. These two are such awesome friends. I wish they could be together all the time.




1 comment:

Melyn said...

Those pictures of Easton and Beckham are ADORABLE!!! Love them! We miss you guys so much!