The other day, my friend Dave brought over his new little boy, Hunter. I couldn't help be just a tad bit jealous. His little guy weighed about 5lbs. Oh, man! It was heaven to hold him. I had to take pictures of Micah and I holding the babe, since we don't get to hold them all the time. Take a look...
Beckham was in heaven with the baby too. I cannot wait to see him as a big brother. Although Hunter was too small for Beckham to hold, Beckham just wanted to be near the baby. He would look at the baby and pat the baby's head. My favorite part is when he tries to give babies loves and does this by putting his head next to his/hers. So cute.
A couple days later, Beck and I had the privilege to watch Anya's little Millie. Millie is about three months now, so I let Beckham hold her. He gave her kiss after kiss. I wish I had video taped it. He also loved her hair and would bring me brushes to brush it. Then, he would try and give Millie his balls so she could play too. All I can say is that it melted my heart.

2 comments:
so sweet
You neglected to tell me all those fun details between B and M. Adorable! B WILL be a fabulous big brother!
Post a Comment