Has your mom ever told you the old adage, "Things always happen in three's"? My mom always says this. I am now starting to believe it. Two weeks ago, I was vacuuming and sparks flew from my vacuum. I couldn't have been more thrilled. I hated our vacuum. It was seven years old. It was heavy and clunky. There was no chance I was even going to see if we could fix it, so I went out and bought a new vacuum. I was so happy. I love to vacuum. Our new vacuum is light weight with fabulous suction.
A week later, our newest TV (we bought it in March) went spaztaztic. Luckly, we bought it at Costco. I called the service center who couldn't help, so they sent me to Toshiba. Toshiba sent me on a goose chase...and to make a long story short Costco gave us a new TV.
Last, but not least, on our trip to California I dropped our camera. Broken. How does stuff like that happen? All at once.
Oh, well. Hopefully its over.

No comments:
Post a Comment