Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going On A Bear Hunt...

First and foremost...I AM READY FOR FALL!!! I have had enough of these hot days in Utah. I want the cool nights. I want to put my summer clothes away. More importantly...I want to wear my new boots!

Play group was scheduled for the zoo this week. Quite frankly, I didn't want to go. It was suppose to be 89 degrees outside, and I HATE the zoo when its hot. However, it ended being a nice temperature, and we had a good time. The zoo has officially blocked off from the rinos down to the giraffes, which really is like having half the zoo gone. Oh, well. The zoo will be better when they are done with the remodel right?

Beckham is Mr. Lucky. He went to the zoo last week with Aubrey and got to go with his friends this week. Beckham wanted to walk most of the time. I have to admit this got pretty frustrating after awhile... there may have been some temper tantrums too. Doesn't matter though. He is still pretty cute...

Love this face.


Try getting four kids to look at once. I took five pictures and this was the closest one.


Beckham just had to get on the tiger to ride it. I must say this is one of his favorite animals.




No comments: