Monday, October 4, 2010

Missing You...

Que,

Has it really been two years? At times it seems like yesterday, at times it seems like a life time ago. I cannot help but wondering if you had gone on a mission, I would be seeing you any day now. I don't know why I always think of that, but I do. Though I know you are with more than I realize, I hope you know how much I miss you. How often you cross my mind. There are times, when I try to push you aside. Not because I don't love you, but because I don't want to hurt. There are other times I let the hurt wash over me.

I know there are things you wish you could say to me, as there are things I want to say to you. I know you are watching over every member of our family. I appreciate how much love attention you give to mom. She needs it the most. I still pray you spend most of your time with Lindsey. I know you there protecting her and comforting her. I just never want her to hurt again. You would love Matt. I know you were able to meet him in person. I think that is one of life's tender mercies.

As for me and my family, I still have no doubt it is because of you that I am a mother. When I hold Beckham, I smile because I know you held him in Heaven. I know that you are there helping create more miracles.

I miss you. I hope you know that.

With All Of My Love,

Josie







6 comments:

anya said...

love this. you are a beautiful writer...

Melyn said...

This is so sweet Josie. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Annie said...

Been thinking of you lately, Jo. You have a wonderful way with words. Much love.

driftwood13@gmail.com said...

Missing him too. Love you all so much.
Michelle and Kelly

Sarah D said...

I feel like I know Q through you. Thank you for that. I can't tell you how often he crosses my mind and in return you cross my mind. Love you.

The Evers Family said...

Beautifully written Jo. Those flowers are beautiful too. Miss you!