Beckham was fit to be tied in his high chair. After I finished eating, I had Micah get him out of the high chair to come and sit on my lap. As soon as Beckham was out, he threw his hands up in the air and said "APPY, APPY." Micah and I were just laughing to realize not only was this a new word for Beckham, but he knew what it meant. He couldn't be HAPPIER to be out of that awful highchair...


After breakfast, my mom was awesome and watched Beckham so Micah and I could go and see a movie. (This was the second time my mom watched Beckham in four days, and I REALLY REALLY appreciated it.) We went and saw, "Money Never Sleeps" which I quite enjoyed because I LOVE all the financial talk. Made me miss the bank. Oh, well. On to another day...

6 comments:
Sounds like a fun day Jos! I love Jammie kids!!
Sounds like a fun day Jos! I love Jammie kids!!
How fun! Sounds like a great day! I think Steve needs to do that one of these days!
Fabulous Day!!! Love the story about Beckham. My Dad hated that movie... said it was "to real" for him. He almost walked out a few times I guess.
So cute!
Love when they talk and actually understand what they are saying! SO cute. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment