On Friday's I like to take Beckham to do something fun. This Friday we went to the Children's Museum. I should have thought this through a little more, though. Since it was raining, it was PACKED. Didn't matter to Mr. Beckham. More kids=More fun. Watching Beckham play here is so fun. Every time he comes you see him growing and becoming interested in more and more of the activities...

Trying to figure out where the balls go.

Driving the cars. (I literally took 10 pictures of him in the car. He wouldn't smile and look at me. He was too busy driving the car around.)

Yes. Everything still goes in Beckham's mouth. Gross.
Okay, I must say I had alterer motives for taking Beckham to Children's Meusem. The best way to beat the blues is shopping and eating, and I haven't had one of these for 7 MONTHS...

So good.

No comments:
Post a Comment