Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo Hoo...

Halloween. So it rained. It poured, and I LOVE the rain. I will say I felt bad for my mom and dad. Every Halloween they put on a huge party. A big neighborhood hot dog roast. Everything is done outside, so the rain was not welcome. My mom prepared well. She bought tarps and tied them all up, and people still came. What a relief.


As for Beckham, I don't think he really got what all the hoop-a-la was about. We put him in his lion costume, and he would RARR for us. He melts my heart. I am so lucky to be his mom. Everytime he calls me mom, my heart melts a little. Micah and I tried desperately to take good pictures. The kind that Sarah takes. I think we failed miserably, but you can get the picture...




After the party, Micah and I went home to put Beckham to bed. We curled up on the coach and watched non scary scary shows. What a fantastic Halloween.




7 comments:

anya said...

i have been waiting to see that cute Lion! Love the costume!

Sarah D said...

I think that little lion looks adorable! What a fun Halloween!

Jordan Henderson said...

We still wish we could have been there. And we loved Beckham's costume! Especially you and him in the last picture.

Annie said...

I cannot believe how cute Beckham looks in that lion costume! What a doll. Sorry about the rain. Looks like fun anyway!

anya said...

LOVIN' the new look on the blog!

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

OMGosh, that is the cutest picture in the world of the two of you!

Sarah D said...

Love the new backdrop!