Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Getting HOT In Here...

First and for most, I've had a request for a picture of Mr. Beckham in his Sunday outfit. I put Micah in charge of the camera, and I think it turned out fantastic...

Aren't I the luckiest mom in the world?

Next up, a little memory. Beckham has a new word. "Hot." Everything is hot. We give him milk, hot. We give put him in the tub, hot. I put him in the car, hot. Everything. Even things that are cold, like the cement, cereal, apple juice. EVERYTHING. Well, a couple nights ago, we put Beckham in his new flannel pajamas. (You know the Carter's PJ's.) Its getting colder and Beckham refuses to sleep with a blanket on him, and I want him to be warm when he sleeps. Well a couple hours later we hear Beckham screaming in the other room. Micah goes in and Beckham says, "hot." Micah starts laughing and asks Beckham if he should turn on the fan. Beckham says no, but continues to say hot, hot, hot. Micah places him on the ground and Beckham starts ripping his pajamas off. It is then Micah realizes that Beckham is sweating. Beckham really was hot and he knew what to do.




5 comments:

anya said...

OH MY! LOVE that picture!!!

Melyn said...

what a stud muffin!!

The Evers Family said...

That is the cutest little outfit. I miss him, you too.

Em said...

Darling!

The Stringham's said...

ok so so so darling! i love the "hot" so cute! glad you guys are doing well.