Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Band-Aid Covers The Broken...

The last few days have been hard. Some moments I feel happy and peace, and the next I am in tears. I haven't really known what to do with myself. Today, I tried to focus on all the good things, and this is what I found...

  • I loved reading books with Beckham. We read lots and lots of animal books. Over and over, just so he could make the sounds.
  • I loved sliding down the slides at my dad's rink with Beckham. You should have seen his smile.
  • I loved sitting on the piano next to Beckham. He loves to pound and pound.
  • I loved watching Beckham dance to Yo Gabba Gabba.
  • Hearing Beckham say his two new words...Ouch and hot. Everything is hot even when its cold.
  • Sitting and looking at the New Ensign with Beckham. He loved all the temples. I loved when he sees pictures of Jesus. Beckham even says his name, or something close to it.
  • Talking with a great friend.
  • Cuddling next to the best husband on the face of the planet. (Sorry girls.)
  • Watching Beckham swim in the tub. He loves to swim and it is too cold to swim outside.
  • Watching Beckham's naked bum run around the house as I chase him with a diaper.

5 comments:

Sarah D said...

You are wonderful, Jo. I am always moved by your words and your honesty. I hope this gratitude helps you, it has sure helped me!

Melyn said...

Hope you feel better. I cannot wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

anya said...

Can I read Beck some animal books?! I gotta hear all his animal sounds! ;) Love ya.

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the johansen's said...

You are amazing Jos! Keep your chin up. Love you.