Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey, Hey, It's My Birthday...

I cannot believe my baby is one. It just blows my mind. All week, I would think, one year ago we were chosen to be Beckham's parents. One year ago, we were at the hospital waiting for Beckham. The list could go on and on.

I really wanted to make Beckham's first birthday special. I kept saying to myself, he won't remember this, but then I would tell myself, I don't know how many babies Micah and I will have.

For Beckham's actual birthday, it was pretty low key. I took Beckham and one of his best buddies, Luke to the children's museum. After, we went and picked up balloons and goodies for his birthday party.

The birthday ended with a little cake and presents...

Beckham was a little sad when the presents came out. He was still super cute, though.


Loved that Beckham tried to put on his new hat.


Time for Beckham's first taste of cake. For those of you that do not know, Micah and I are having a difficult time getting Beck to eat any solid foods. Would his first taste of cake change his mind?


Here we go...


Nope. Beckham spit it out. Classic. However, Beckham LOVED making a mess.

Happy Birthday Baby!



1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

Easton didn't dig into his cake, shockingly. But for creigh's bday he made sure he ate every morsel. Maybe sugar will grow on him.