Saturday, March 20, 2010

Your Face Will Surely Show It...

I have had a frowny face for a couple days. My heart has been broken. I haven't really even wanted to talk about it.

Last Sunday, I was released from my calling in the Primary Presidency.

It started a couple weeks ago. My really good friend, and Primary President told me she was moving to Canada! Can you believe it? What is the first words that come out of my mouth??? "They won't release us, will they?" I think I was just in denial. Two weeks later, I was overcome with the feeling, that they were going to release me. I was so upset. Finally, on Thursday, the call came that it was true...I was being released.

My heart broke. For several reasons. One of the reasons they gave for releasing me, was that Micah and I were trying to adopt again. Oh, PLEASE!!! Please do not use that as an excuse. Saying that Micah and I were trying to adopt is like saying that they won't call anyone who is considering having another child. It may be a year or two until our second child comes. It was like a dagger to the heart. Second, the year just began and I worked so hard. So Hard, at getting everything ready for this next year. From bulletin boards, birthdays gifts, rolls, clocks, signs, and preparing our first activity. I feel like it was all in vain.

Oh man. What can I do? I don't need any advise. Trust me when I say my parents have given me every lecture about callings...like...its someone else's turn. Heavenly Father knows. Maybe you'll like something else better. This is something I just have to mourn and be sad about for awhile. I'll get over it. Anyway...