Tonight, Micah and I went to my favorite restaurant, Texas Road House. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of those men that make balloon animals. I am a sucker at buying anything for my little boy, and I knew he would LOVE a balloon animal. So, I had Micah call him over. The guy was awesome, and we wanted him to make Beckham a bug, but we couldn't think of one...so, we decided to settle with a monkey. Beckham was MESMERIZED as he made the monkey. Just take a look...
***Forewarning, the pictures were taken on Micah's Iphone, so they are not the best***

Beckham was really intense. THE WHOLE TIME. This is what his face looked like for 10 min.

Beckham couldn't wait to get his hands on his new monkey.

And, what is the first thing he does? Tried to bite it! We were worried it would pop in his face and scare him. It did pop in his face, but he wasn't scared. He kept right on chewing. Now? Its his new favorite toy.
2 comments:
I didn't know Texas Roadhouse was your fav!?! We should go there. I haven't been there in ages.
That 1st picture was hilarious.
Post a Comment