Can you believe Beckham is one? One of Beck's nicknames is Bug. So, it was fitting to have a Bug Birthday Party.
I made little headbands with antennas for all the little kiddos. Honorary Bugs. I also decorated all the tables with plastic little bugs.
What's this? My pride and joy. Look at this AMAZING Birthday Banner. All my sister's handiwork. Allie really is amazing. You can't tell, but there is little bugs in between each letter.
First, I made little gift bags. I was disappointed because I found these awesome things on oriental trader, but I didn't find them until it was too late to get here in time. I made due though with bug treats, tatoos, and kazoos. I really LOVE cupcakes, so doing cupcakes was a no brainer. However, I really wanted to have bug cupcakes.
Micah and I tried the whole cake thing again with Beckham. This time chocolate. (PS. Check out that darling bug shirt Beck is wearing. Thanks, mom!)
We had a little nursery area. I watched these two darlings (Cache and Tiahni) and joked that I was the wrong person to leave them with. I might just walk out with them.
Loved how the headbands turned out. All the kids looked darling. Here is Marley sporting a lovely purple pair.
Look at darling Jonas. Jonas was super shy, but so cute. After all the presents were opened, Jonas finally ventured out to check out the toys.
Beck is really into small chairs right now. He loves that they are as small as he is. As for opening presents, yeah, he still doesn't get it.
This was my favorite thing. Lexie gave Beck the most adorable giraffe. (Beckham and I LOVE giraffes.) After all the presents are opened, little Taya is sitting on Beck's chair hugging the giraffe. She wouldn't let it go. So cute.
Reagan and Crew gave Beckham this little computer. It amazed me that all the little kids that were turning one were captivated by it.
Well, that's it folks. It was a great party. I loved having everyone there to celebrate with us. The only thing that was missing was three darling boys from Omaha, but don't worry your little hearts. We will see you soon, boys!

5 comments:
Great Party Jo!!! Lucas had a blast and keeps talking about the "bugs"! Can't believe little Beck is one!
Cutest party! Happy Birthday Beck!
what a darling party!!! and darling decor everything. I cannot believe he is 1...crazy.
It was so fun! Reagan and crew LOVE the rink and would go every day if they could! The whole bug theme was perfect! Loved the cupcakes! And Reagan is still wearing her bug headband. Happy birthday bug!
Josie,
We had so much fun. Jonas wore his little bug ears all the way home and for several days after the party. I think he would still be wearing them had he not decided to eat the little green pom pom off the end. He was so cute in them. We love you guys!!!!
Quin
Post a Comment