Last Thursday was Beckham's one year checkup. The doctor said he looks like a healthy, happy little boy. Micah and I are just so lucky! Here are his stats...
Head 46cm 50th%
Weight 21.5 lbs 23rd%
Heighth 32inches 95th%
Tall and skinny. On the food front, Beckham is getting better. He now eats various types of baby food. He gladly eats puffs, too. Here is to hoping table food comes soon.
Looks like E and Beck are the same percentile in height, but E definitely has the rolls to prove not in weight. I can't wait to see Baby Beck in a few days!
3 comments:
Looks like E and Beck are the same percentile in height, but E definitely has the rolls to prove not in weight. I can't wait to see Baby Beck in a few days!
I wish I was tall and skinny. Beck is so lucky!
He is tall and skinny! So cute Jo! Love him!!!
Post a Comment