Friday, March 26, 2010

Saw The Photograph, And It Made Me Laugh...

That is exactly what happened when I saw the pictures of Beckham's 12 month pictures. Micah and I have been dying to see how they turned out. I did some different things, but I love them. We took them at Sarah's mom's home. I really wanted some spring pictures. Beckham was born in the spring and I LOVE the spring. It was quite chilly outside, so we didn't take too many, but the ones we did were adorable. I also brought a birthday cake for Beckham to dig into. He LOVED the frosting.

Sarah is truly an amazing photographer. I am so glad to have her as a friend. She just redid her blog, check is out here.

As for the pictures. Take a look. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post, so there are a lot of them...

Look at that face. You can barely see it, but there is spit all down his chest.


Attacking the cake.


Gorgeous!





So, my dad HATES this hat. He thinks it looks very feminine. I was trying to find a cute birthday hate, and this is the one I got. It cracks me up, and you know, he will only be one once.


The ultimate chewer.


Still chewing.


The cake before it was destroyed.





This is one of Beckham's first tastes.


So, these are the pictures outside. It was quite windy, and Beckham was actually very cold and fussy.


What is this look? Classic.


Mischief.











He looks like a little man. So cute.


This was one of Micah and I's favorite faces.


He loves his tongue.


Oh, I cannot explain how much I love this little boy. He is the cutest.




1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

OMG - Josie, he looks so grown up! I am loving the vest and the little golfers hat. He is such a cutie, I feel like the past year has flown by.

You got some great pictures, they are all so dang cute!