My darling little sister invited me to watch one of her "boys" to play lacross. Not only was it an opportunity to spend more time with her, but "the boy" plays for Westminster. I started thinking...I don't think I have been back on campus since I graduated in 2004. It was an awesome experience. It was a little chilly, but I loved seeing the new soccer/lacross field. Westminster has the most beautiful campus. Plus, its where I fell in love with my sweet heart.

Is she not the most beautiful girl? I am so jealous of her good looks. Plus, she has the best personality. So genuine.

The new field. I LOVED the backdrop of the mountains.

Sister. One of my favorite things.

3 comments:
Lovin' the new look to the blog! Adorable! So springy. Looks like Omaha was fabulous. I don't know how Allie does it out there by herself. Amazing lady!
This makes me really jealous. I must admit. P.S. LOVE THE BLOG! I need to get on mine. I'm good at posting but not great and the looks of it.
Love the new look! New season, new blog. Love that! And, I am totally jealous that you have a sister... and you have 2! Wow. How did you get so lucky?
Post a Comment