Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My, Loves...

Beckham is growing up so fast. Everyday he finds new things that he loves. His newest love? Playing my parents keyboard. Now, Beckham has always enjoyed the piano. My dad will play the piano with Beck on his lap; however, the keyboard is different. It makes different sounds. It started about three days ago. I thought I would turn it on and let him try. Since then, he always wants to be seating at the bench and plays me beautiful melodies. He likes the organ and drums settings. If I try and take him off of it, he screams.

Today, we had play group at my mom's house...so, of course, Beckham had to serenade his girl, Taya. Take a look...

Beckham and Taya. They are so cute together. Taya is a year older than Beck, but they are the same height and probably weight. Taya LOVES to tackle him and kiss him. So cute!


Taya changing the keyboard to make trumpet sounds.


This picture? Another one of Beck's loves...The Tub. Sorry, I had to include it. It is just too cute.



2 comments:

The Evers Family said...

That is a way cute pic of Beck in the tub. Miss him!

Sarah D said...

How cute are Taya and Beck? I love watching her mawl him! I wish I could have been there. It sounds like it was a hit!