Look at my Handsome Little Devil. My mom gave this shirt to Beck. So cute. I cannot believe how much happier I am, all the time, because of my little man. Even when he is a little devil.
My favorite flower. Hydrangeas! Micah spoiled me and gave these beauties to me. We also went on a lovely date and saw Valentine's Day and had a nice dinner. I LOVE spending time with Micah. He makes me laugh.
Micah and I gave Beckham balloons for Valentine's Day. Pretty sure he loved them. He also loved to annoy Roxy with them.
Another great part of Valentine's Day? All the treats. I loved the sugar cookies from Smart Cookie. So Great!
And...Chocolate covered strawberries. I got Micah some chocolate caramels. He ate all twelve that night. He must have liked them. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day too.

1 comment:
Looks delish!!! What a fun V-Day! Scott and I are going out on Saturday... we even have a sitter! Shocker I know!
Post a Comment