Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please, Baby, Please...

Some people don't like blogs that are "poor me." Unfortunately, my blog is one of those. If you don't like. Don't read it. My blog is my journal and its just not going to change anytime soon.

I have had things to blog about lately, but haven't seemed up to it. I've been down lately. I'll admit it. I think it started when our social worker said we would need to wait until Beckham was one year old to start our adoption paper work again. I was hoping to have our paper work done by the time Beckham was one. It's not something I can control, but it's hard. Infact, I don't even want to talk about it anymore right now. Maybe tomorrow.

However, today did have a highlight. My beautiful friend Sarah gave birth yesterday. I couldn't be more happy for her and her husband. Anya and I went and saw her today. I was amazed at how good she looked. Her little boy was so little and very handsome. I couldn't believe how small he was. Meet Cache Stephen...

In mid yawn. LOVE LOVE LOVE his face and hair. Just precious. I am happy both Sarah and Cache are doing well.