Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Great to See You Again...

On Sunday we had a birthday party for my Grandma.  It was so nice to spend sometime with my cousins. Almost all of us were there, which usually doesn't happen except for Christmas.  (Because of all of the funerals, we have seen each other a little more...but it was nice to see everyone on a happy occasion.)

Niki and Jason were there and it was so so good to see them.  I was worried how it would be, especially because there is about four boys Critter's age...but it was good.  As good as it can be.  I don't want to speak for them, I know many people will put on brave faces, but they looked good.  They laughed and talked.  I got to hold little Ruby for awhile, and she was such a doll.  When Beckham saw Niki he went over and gave her a hug.  I was paralyzed.  I wanted to run over there and be like, "don't do that Beckham.  I don't want you to upset her," but Niki hugged him right back.  It was really touching and it was a little unusual for Beckham to do that.  Part of me wondered if Critter sent Beckham over there to give her a hug from him.  (You never know what is going on behind the veil:)

While growing up, one of the highlights was our Easter Hunt on my mom's side.  It was always so much fun.  It was great to do it again with all the little kids...





Loves,

Josie

1 comment:

anya said...

i love that little beck. how precious is he with the hug. kids are amazing little beings aren't they?