I cannot believe my little baby is 6 months! Stop growing! Its hard because I love every stage he is at and I want them all to last forever. Part me says, "lets have another baby right now, this is great!" But...first, I know I couldn't handle 3 three kids and second, I want to give Graham all of my attention.
At six months, Graham:
-Is very content.
-Knows who is mommy is.
-LOVES his brother.
-Laughs the hardest for his dad.
-Loves to try and eat his toes.
-He will roll over, but rolling just isn't his thing.
-Loves to sit up and can do it all by himself.
-Likes to reach for anything and everything.
-Still does not dig baby food. Every spoonful elicits a face of disgust, but it helps him sleep better.
-Sleeps about 8-10 hours at night (as long as I get in one round of baby food.)
-Is taking longer naps. If we are at home he will nap for 2 hours at a time. Anywhere else, only an hour.
-Squeals really loud.
-Still is startled very easily.
-Has the saddest cry and it sounds like the end of the world when he does.
-Likes to play with his toys in his excersaucer.
-Does not like it when you try and put his sleeves on while getting dressed.
-Has explosive poop. When he poops, I have to change his outfit.
-Does not like taking medicine...just like his dad.
-Has his mommy's eczema especially on his hands.
Weight 17lbs 5ounces (58%)
Height 27.5inches (83%)

2 comments:
Graham is ADORABLE!
oh man he's cute! i haven't seen him in a while. let's play.
Post a Comment