Probably not the most attractive picture, but its all Beckham would give me...and it fits his personality...totally crazy.
We went to the doctor today. Both kids. Won't ever do it again. I really thought I could do two kids. Three...no...(infact my doctor's office won't let you schedule three kids at once because the nurse says it usually doesn't go well. Now I why.) Graham's a piece a cake and I handle both of them all the time, but boy was I wrong.
A three year old check up is quite different. They took blood pressure, checked eyes, the child gets bored easy...which usually means touching everything and being naughty and how do you punish your child in front of the doctor??? Needless to the room was a mess. Books everywhere. Tongue depressors all over the floor. Beckham under the desk. The paper on the exam table all pulled out. Not fun. Luckily, I have an amazing doctor who didn't seem fazed at all. She even had one of her nurses come into entertain Beckham while she checked Graham out.
The Dr. was amazed at how much care and attention Beckham gave Graham when it was Graham's turn. Beckham wanted to hold his hand and told Graham that it wouldn't hurt, while she listened to his heart beat...because that is really scary. Beckham even wanted to lay down next to Graham when he got his pokes and Beck needed to kiss them better when they were done. So cute.
As for Beckham, he is perfectly healthy. She said his eyes were 20/15 which I guess is really good. When I called Micah to tell him the boys were all okay...I knew what his first question would be...how tall are they...somehow I think thats pretty important to Micah. I am surprised he didn't want me to have his hand size checked, just to see if its big enough to palm a basketball yet.
Weight 35 lbs (80%)
Height 40 inches (94%)
Body Mass Index 15.4 (30%)

2 comments:
Beck has made quite an impression on my Sam! Every time we pass the movie theater Sam asks if we are going to Beck's party. Also, when he saw the picture with this post he said 'mom, is Beck my friend?' Pretty cute!
What a doll. I love that Beck.
Post a Comment