Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This is How I See You...

Happy 9th Month Birthday to Mr. Beck. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. More than that, I cannot how much Beck has changed in the last three months. Beck is a mover and a shaker. He is really fast at crawling now. He has also started on the bear crawl, which apparently means 6 weeks or less until he will start walking. Eck! Beck LOVES to talk. He tells me stories all day long. Most of his stories are about dadadadada... (Thats okay that he doesn't mention me as much. I am the one who gets to cuddle him all day long.) His favorite toys are stacking cups, cords, and anything else that is not considered a baby toy.

We had a fantastic day. Micah surprised us by going into work late. This meant he could join us for Beck's Dr. appointment. Beck tipped the scales at 19.5 lbs (30th percentile) and 30.5 inches (95th percentile)! Basically, Beck has grown one inch every month since his 6 month appointment. The doctor isn't worried and think he is going to be one tall and skinny kid. The doctor could not believe how social and happy he is. She was also amazed at how he has no stranger anxiety. He didn't cry at all for his toe prick or either shot. (Micah and I are just so lucky!)

After the doctor and a nap for Beck, Micah and I took Beck to see a movie, Old Dogs. It made me laugh and it was nice to enjoy the time my boys. Next up was In and Out in Draper. So yummy.

It was a great day. I am so happy to have my little man. He is just the cutest thing ever. I cannot wait for my 9 month pictures with him next week!


No comments: