Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas At The Peterson's...

Our Christmas adventure began on Christmas Eve with the Peterson's. There are so many kids and so many presents. This year, Micah and I even received a gift we didn't know we had until the next day...THE FLU. (We assume that we got the flu from the Peterson's since it sounded like most of Micah's siblings got it too.) Oh well. The party was before we felt miserable. It was such a great time. I especially enjoyed it this year, because we had our little Beck. Everyone was there, even a little bundle of joy...


Meet Tiahni. (Don't I look good holding a little baby girl?) She was so tiny. Only 6lbs. (Basically Beck was 3 lbs heavier when he was born.) She also had tons of dark hair. This is my dream. Last year I really hated to hold babies. It just made me sad, but now that I have my little Beck it's much easier. I could have held her all day and night. I should have just walked out the door with her, but sadly, I think Angela would have come after me.

I had Micah take another picture, just in case I never get a baby girl.

Beck LOVED all the boxes and wrapping paper.


Taylor, Drew, and Hailey. Yes, Drew fell asleep in the middle of the action.


Matt and Tanshyle opening their Utah gear.


Beck had Makai's name for Christmas. He showered him with imaginext.


Olivia.


Matt and Alissa.


Kathie and Art.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

cute pictures Josie and you look amazing holding a little girl! Thanks for coming to our sealing it meant a lot to us! When our sealer said that the most important part of being a mom is the love and nurturing. I thought of you! Because you are so cute and loving with Beck and I think you are an amazing mother! Thanks for the example you set for me! love you! Alissa