Monday, December 28, 2009

Breakfast With The Girls...

Since most of the girls now have kiddos, its become quite the challenge to get together for girls night out. It usually turns into kids night out, but thats okay. We have such cute and fun children.

However...our dear Annie was coming in town from Colorado. We made a special trip to Ruth's diner up Emigration Canyon to have a little Christmas celebration. Most of the girls got away without children. I was a little jealous, but luckily Beck was good.

We had a few casualties. Lindsay's Corbin was sick and Jess had work. We missed them greatly. However, Jessica did send us a little treat. Jess's Christmas card with Kristi was classic.

It was great to spend time with Annie. Our little smartie. She brings so much to our circle of friends. I really hope we get to travel to Colorado to see her digs with Scotty.

We had the waitress take pictures. The lighting was horrible. Oh well. At least I can remember.




1 comment:

Annie said...

This was tonz of fun! Thanks for making the time. I'm stealing a copy of this picture for my blog too! Happy New Year!