It is already known that Beck LOVES the tub. Tonight when I was drawing his bath, I thought, "I have never given Beck a bubble bath." Tonight ended up being the night. At first he didn't know what to think. Then, he tried to eat all the bubbles. No matter what, he was super cute. Check it out...

Um! These bubbles taste good.

Serious face.

Still lovin' those cups.

The cups taste even better with bubbles.
3 comments:
Hi Josie! Thanks for the invite, I'll send you one too. Your little Beck is so cute!! We are so happy for you and Micah. I loved reading your post about your sealing to Beck in the Draper temple. So sweet. We just got your Christmas card yesterday too... so adorable!!
What a cutie pie! Do I get to see him when I come to town? I hope so!
Hi Josie... it's me again (just with a different pic)! Hey Ryan brought home your email address and I misplaced it somewhere, so here's mine: kelseysorenson@gmail.com. Email me and I'll send you an invite :)
Post a Comment