Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just A Little Bit Tipsy...

Tuesday night was Zions Bank's Annual Christmas Party. Its an exclusive party. Just for the Brighton Branch. This year, we didn't even include spouses. It was just that exclusive. (Okay...maybe we just didn't have enough in our budget to invite them...) Dustin took us to Fat Cats, which was a brilliant idea. Two recently former employees were able to join us...Sarah and Kevin...and this made it even more fun.

I might not say this enough, but I LOVE the company that I work for. More particularly, I love my branch and job. Sometimes I miss being there everyday, because I always have a good time when I am there. So...I am grateful that Dustin and Dave let me work one day a week so I can go have a release and laughing.

These pictures are horrible, but its all I have...

King and Queen of the Ball. Eliza came and crashed the Christmas Party. Trent is just the greatest. I love that I didn't want to hire him because I thought he would be too serious, and he is so the opposite. Do you like his Christmas shirt?


Look at all the tickets I won! My dad would be so proud!


Two crazy things about this picture. Yes, the head in the bowling ball. Next, Trevor is just crazy. On the way to the party he told me how he drove into a side of a building, made of metal siding. It left an impression of his car. So Trevor.


My neighbor and great friend Sarah. Sarah Lynn. I know I live with her, but I miss her at work. We are so much alike it scares me sometimes. Sarah told me a story on the way to the party too. This one was something I would have done. Have a complete melt down in a snow storm because nothing is going the way I had imagined it.


Jeana and Sarah. I missed getting pictures of Kevin, Ali, Dave, and newbie Sydney. Love them all.

This guy will go unknown, but I will have to say, he is the reason I had such a great time at the Christmas party. He cracked me up the whole night. I have never been called Josers so much in my life. I hope he comes to the next party.

3 comments:

anya said...

Looks like a blast! We should go there for date night!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

what a fun bunch to work with! love this holiday season. will we see you monday night? hope so.

the johansen's said...

Ha. I love the title. Classic. I love the pictures!!!!