Monday, December 28, 2009

So This Is Christmas...

I cannot explain how different this Christmas was from last year. One word. BECKHAM. This December marked fourth Christmas that Micah and I started trying to become pregnant. Finally, this year we had a little baby. We didn't need any other gifts. (Okay we would actually LOVE another little baby, but we know we cannot be too greedy;) Beckham is the most amazing gift. Beck really didn't understand what was going on. That was okay with Micah and I. We still LOVED watching him.

When we woke up, we headed down to my parents. Santa left Beck some wonderful gifts...

A new towel. One that will hopefully fit his long body.


Beck loved his new night light.


And his new shoes. They actually fit! YEAH!


Beck also got a few books. Roxy was fascinated with the book. The book barked and therefore, Roxy felt it was a toy. She couldn't figure out how to put it in her mouth.


Poor Roxy. Santa didn't leave her any presents at Grandma's. Luckily Auntie Allie had a gift for her. A new shirt!


This is classic. Yes, this is a pile of gifts, but its a special pile of gifts. My dad feels like he fails every year at Christmas time. This year, my dad did his own shopping and OWN wrapping. Many of the gifts apparently had "defects" so my dad would have to cover up part of the box with more wrapping paper. It made them very special looking. Either way, I am so proud.


Micah opening his gifts. Micah says his favorite gift was his Buddha Shirt and my favorite gift was my new Photoshop software.


My boys. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

anya said...

Our dad's are so alike... crappy wrapping jobs? It must be a "Jim" thing.

Looks like an amazing Christmas Jo. I can't help but think that Beck's hair looks more and more red in these pictures! Crazy! He is adorable... love him!