Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where I'll Lay My Head...

I honestly thought I would be more prepared when Graham came.  I had 9 whole months.  However, I think I still had some ghosts about adoption.  Part of me was nervous to get Graham's nursery ready, because...what if he didn't come home with us?

Well, in the last week or so, I seemed to become more comfortable with the idea of finishing the nursery.  I took these pictures at night, so the lighting is off, but here is what Graham's room kinda looks like...



It is still missing a few things.  I want to do Graham's name above the crib, but under the owls.  I have really fun picture frames I want to put some of the new born pictures in.  Neither of these pictures show my favorite part of the room which is the most comfortable recliner against the gray wall and the adorable owl mobile my mother gave me, so just close your eyes and imagine;)



2 comments:

anya said...

Can I.see it in person? Pretty please???

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

love all the posts, love the room (totally love the owls), love baby graham - he is such a beautiful little boy josie! cant wait to meet him...christmas maybe?