Monday, October 10, 2011

My Love Letter to Seattle...

This past weekend, Micah's extended family from Seattle came in town.  We love to see them, and it really had been such a long time.  Seeing them made me want to go up to Seattle and visit.  Not only do I love them, but I love Seattle...


Micah and Jill.  (Notice Art eating in the background.)  Jill and I went to Westminster at the same time.  Such a cute girl.  There is no one nicer.

Micah and Jenny (Who was wearing her Washington purple)...


Jamie, her husband, and their new addition.  He was only two months old was probably the same size as Graham...


And of course Aunt Sue...

Love you all!



2 comments:

anya said...

I know... let's go to Seattle together! I have never been! My 30th birthday maybe?!!!! :)

Micah said...

I look like a statue. i am the same in every picture!!!!