-I couldn't blog or do anything the first two weeks. I did a lot of crying. I was so overwhelmed. How was I ever suppose to get two kids and my self ready for the day. Especially because...I was not sleeping. I totally forgot how little sleep you get with a new born. The only positive thing I found about Graham and night time was the darling moses basket/bassinet I got for him. I LOVED looking at him in it...
-I am amazed at what different babies Beckham and Graham are. With Beckham, if he was awake he was most likely fussy. It took me about 4-5 weeks to realize that it wasn't normal for a baby to cry all the time. We finally figured out he had horrible, silent reflux. And, when I think of night time with Beckham all I remember was being up all night and Micah and I taking turns to driving him around the city late at night. Graham has been so different. Graham is pretty content just to look around. Graham is also a pretty good sleeper...for a newborn. He wakes up to eat and then its typically pretty easy to get him back to sleep. (Granted, we have to feed him every 2-4 hours, but we aren't up the whole night.) Graham does fuss...but usually for the typical new born stuff like needing to burp, gas, hungry, attention or he wants his diaper changed...
Look at my little monkey!
-Beckham was soley bottle/formula fed. I really never thought I would be a breast feeding type of girl, but I gave it a whirl with Graham. Hated it, but I liked to pump and feed him the breast milk by bottle. I don't know how long it will last, but I am pretty proud I have lasted this far. I think part of me is worried to give him anything other than breast milk because it might change my content little baby...
-Did I mention that Graham is huge? I might give the child a complex, but its true. Beckham was so long and skinny which I assumed Beckham would have been chunky because he was formula fed. I thought Graham would have been skinny because he was breast fed, but he has all these chunks. Its really cute, but I think this may be the last week for his 0-3 month old clothes. It breaks my heart because I want him to stay little...
-Graham doesn't like binkies. It has been really hard for me because I am a big binkie advocate. I have tried a few different kinds. I have one he will kinda take, so my hope is to get him to take that and switch over to the others..
Micah loves to play with Graham's hair. He calls this look his "emo" look. Most of the time I think his hair looks like he has been in a tornado. Its starting to thin out, but it is still long.
-Did I mention the rolls. This kid has the most adorable rolls on his thighs.
-There will be a whole post, or several, about Beckham's love of his new brother. It is something to behold. Beckham calls him "baby brother" and wants to help whenever possible. This is not a good a thing because Beckham wakes him up, shoves binkies in his mouth, and rubs his head a little too hard. It can be cute. (Sometimes.)...
-Graham's nose is stuffy most of the time. And he sneezes at least two times in a row. He might turn out to be just like his dad...
-Graham makes noises just like farm animals. He does an amazing impression of a billy goat and pigs...
-I am pretty obsessed with my boys right now. Its like Heaven...











3 comments:
i love him! do you have your newborns from peekaboo yet??!
oh he is dreamy! love him. xoxo
I love that face he makes with his mouth all puckered up! So so adorable. Cannot wait to hold him!
Post a Comment