Tuesday, October 4, 2011

39 Weeks!


Can you believe this belly?  Seriously?  I don't think I realized how big I was until I saw this picture.  Man oh man its like a watermelon.


I am so close!  Today, we went to my 39 week appointment.  Finally there was a little progress.  I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced.  This is far from delivering, and I really think he will come after my due date, but we will see. Today we scheduled an induction, incase it comes to that.  September 29th.  I like the date.  I'm born on the 29th, Allie's born on the 29th, and so is Jackson.  I really hope I do come on my own.  My cousin came 10 days early, and when I asked her how she did it, she said she stayed pretty active.  I think I am pretty active, but don't really have anything to show for it:)

This week I have been trying extremely hard to finish everything up.  Micah and I have been working on the nursery.  I set up Halloween (I know its super early).  Lastly, I have been shopping like a maniac.  I am hoping to get everything done, so this last week I can just rest.  Allie and I went and got a massage, and lets just say...super uncomfortable.  (I don't recommend doing this when you have a belly like my belly.)  I am also hoping to get a pedicure, fingers crossed.

As for how I am feeling...okay.  I am pretty sure I am not having any contractions.  Its going to be weird when I am not pregnant.



No comments: