Friday, January 28, 2011

Water Loo...

I have been horrible at blogging this month.  Sorry.  We just haven't had much going on.  My little boy is as cute as ever.  We are stuck in doors most of the time, but just not a lot going on.

I did think I would post the following...

The little boys are OBSESSED with bubble baths.  Specifically bubble baths in Papa's giant tub.  Unfortunately, Beckham doesn't always get to join in on the fun.  However, this past week I caved.  I went upstairs see all the fun, and this is what I found...

Two little boys in the tub with there diapers still intact.  When I inquired to my father while they still had their diapers on, his response..."Well, I didn't want them to have an accident in my tub."  Awesome.  Instead they had 10lbs diapers hanging off their hips.

It was hard to catch these two on camera.  They were too busy using the back of the tub as a slide or covering the other one in bubbles.  It was so cute to watch.




After the bubble bath is over, my dad turns on his steam showers and sticks the two little boys in there.  I love watching them.  They are both naked just having the best time squirting each other with water or waiting for my dad to open the door and spray them down.

I have to say, although my parent's house might be crazy, it is making for the best memories ever.

3 comments:

anya said...

love your new blog look!!!! oh and the soggy diapers! hilarious!

Annie said...

So funny! It sounds like something my father-in-law would do!

The Evers Family said...

It is crazy, but you're right, we are making memories.