Monday, January 10, 2011

That's My Baby...

Most of you might call him a toddler, and that might be the "technical" name, but he is my baby.  At least until I have another baby.

Mr. Beckham has been up to all kinds of trouble lately.  Specifically, sleeping trouble.  I feel like we have regressed and I have a 3 month old all over again.  He gets up a few times every night.  He tries to crawl out, and occasionally is so tired he gets stuck and cries.  Last week there were probably 4 nights when either Micah or I were up with him for at least 4 hours during the night.

On top of that, Beckham is also having a hard time with nap time.  Shucks.

On the upside, he is still pretty cute.  Take a look...

Beckham in his Papa's shoes.


Beckham playing with his guys.  His new favorite toys.


2 comments:

anya said...

Are you kidding me? What's up with him? Just keep telling yourself... it's a phase. It's a phase. It's a phase.

M & T Peterson said...

You have no idea how much better I feel knowing that Beck still has his binkie! I've been beating myself up over it. :) We love you guys! PS: Holynd has night-terrors once or twice a week. She wakes up uncontrollably sobbing and has to get into bed with us in order to calm down. Don't worry... Someday we'll be able to sleep through the night... Probably after their married and gone.