Monday, January 10, 2011

Life With The Evers...

This post could be titled nothing else.   Life with the Evers has altered our universe, and I don't think I would have it any other way.  The Ever's have been in Utah for ONE WHOLE MONTH!  But it still seems like a visit.  I keep eating up every minute with them as if they were going to disappear.  Beckham enjoys it the most.  Him and Easton are two peas in pod.  Beckham and I spent most of last week at my moms, but I couldn't help it.  I LOVE seeing Beckham so happy with his cousins.  Although my parent's house is crazy, its a good crazy.  There is always someone there and there is always something going on.  Take a look at two of my favorite activities...

First...bed time.  My favorite part of bed time is getting four naked boys in the bath.  They love when they get to have bubbles in Papa's big tub.  They are so funny.



Next up, story time in their PJ's.
Take note of Beckham's face.  He is saying, "cheese," as he does in all the pictures now.

My next favorite thing is getting to spend adult time with Allie and Mitch.  It was pretty lonely with only Lindsey at home.  This past weekend we got into "Just Dance" on the Wii.  We had WAY too much fun.
Mitch and I.  Our Bollywood number was the best.


Allie and Micah.  Micah is the reigning champ.


I'm sure everyone cannot wait to hear more of our explorations with the Evers.  Until next time...


5 comments:

Jordan Henderson said...

Ahhhhh... Makes me so jealous.

the johansen's said...

I want to see your Bollywood dance. I bet you rocked it!!!

Melyn said...

We definitely need to get that game :)

The Evers Family said...

I still wish I video taped your bollywood routine with mitch.

anya said...

ok. this is hilarious! i gotta see it!