Micah turned 33 on Friday. I wanted to make it super special so I stayed up late to decorate the whole house...
He said he knew what I was doing. Darn. I wanted it to be a surprise. I picked up his favorite cake...from Costco...nevertheless he took it to work to share with his friends.
When Micah came home from work, Beckham was super excited to help his daddy open his presents....
Beckham trying feverishly to rip those open.
And what did my sweetheart get...
A kindle. One of my favorite things. I have to say Micah has tried to read his Kindle all weekend and I think he is finding he can't read as much as he would like too. Its hard to read when you have a little boy that wants all of your attention.
That night, Micah and I went on a date to Mikado for dinner and then we went and saw the movie The Fighter. I was very proud that I didn't fall asleep.
The birthday weekend continued with birthday dinner with the Henderson's on Saturday...
My dad took this lovely picture. Hence, it is horrible. "Way to cut off mom, Dad." But it's evidence we went. We went to Cheesecake so my love could have his favorite dessert, Red Velvet Cheesecake.
The birthday festivities continued on Sunday with our annual January Birthday party at the rink. Micah's siblings told me how much all of his nieces and nephews look forward to it every year. I'm glad we can do it! Take a look...
The whole crew.
This next picture is for my special friend. She wanted to see Kathie's face when she opened the present we gave her...
One of my sister's cookbooks;)
Last, but not least, I took a pic with Micah and his mom. You can never have enough of those.
Birthday's both in January. Happy Birthday, you two!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Micah!! Looks like a fun few days of partying. 33 deserves multiple celebrations! Micah and I share a love of Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory......so good, I might need to go get me a piece this week!!
Post a Comment