I invited a few of the people that I worked with over to my parent's house for dinner and swimming. I was so excited, and the night did not disappoint! I was so excited, have I said that already? Everyone came, except for Amanda. (We missed you!) But she had a great excuse. We laughed, ate, laughed, ate, laughed and laughed some more. I don't think I have laughed that much for a long time. It was fabulous. Micah was fantastic, because I am sure that he didn't know exactly what we were talking about, but he had a great time too. I am so happy that everyone made an effort to come. Some of them I haven't seen for such a long time, and it was good. Check it out...

Chad, Sarah, and me. Yes, I actually do see these two quite frequently;) but they made the party all the better. Sarah and I are two peas in a pod. I am glad we are neighbors. Couldn't live without her.
Some of my favorites. (Okay, I would say that about all of them.) Trent; his wife, Eliza; and Trevor. Trent is such a crack up. I loved the glasses. I loved when we went swimming he came out in his speedo. Trent's wife is a doll. She does hair at Kami Hair. I don't know how she puts up with Trent on a full time. Trevor is such a stud. He works at the Old Mill branch now. I love that he taught my son "bones."
All of us eating dinner. Jeana had just showed up, and brought me a surprise... A TOP SECRET envelope. It made my night. There are so many things that happened at the bank and the envelope had lots of pictures. HILARIOUS!!!
Okay, not my finest moment, but a classic picture of Dustin. Dustin took over my job as manager of the Brighton Office. Without a doubt, I know that Dustin has my back. On the flip side, I don't know of anyone that makes me laugh harder. He has such a dry sense of humor, and I love it. Dustin kept everyone in stitches all night.
Awe...Cap i tan and me. (Don't forget his little Jack too.) I have so many memories of Ryan. I was so happy that he came, from waaaaayyyy out west too. Ryan is so hard to get a hold of, but we became such good friends at the bank. I loved seeing his family too. His kids are adorable, and his wife his so amazing. So happy.
These are two of my classic employees. Ashton and Bryan. Ashton was just the best employee. Bryan...not so much. I have many memories of what a bad employee Bryan was, but he made work fun. Ashton is just a sweetheart. She now teaches 2nd grade, and I would love to be one of her students.

5 comments:
so much stinkin fun Josie! I am so glad that it was a hit and every one was able to come!!!
Looks like a great time! You look GREAT too, by the way! :)
How fun! I'm glad you got to do that.
I can't believe you really are done with the bank, I know my mom is probably gonna miss you there. Looks like you've had some fun bbq at the parents house, their house is like the best play land ever.
You are so cute Josie! Thank you for the yummy dinner and treats and Ryan really loved seeing and catching up with everyone!
Post a Comment