My friends and I always talk about getting together, but we never seem to get it accomplished. I made it happen this last Friday. We had a fantastic time. Micah was missing most of the time, so Steve did the honor of cooking the hamburgers and hot dogs. Our kids loved playing with each other, so I don't think they bothered eating very much. After all was said and eaten...off to the pool. Sarah did a fantastic job taking pictures. I cannot wait to see how they turned out. I only got a couple taken and they were of our family only. Oh, well.

My baby and me. Beckham really is a little fish. He loves just floating in the pool. Sometimes he gets adventurous and goes off the slide 3 or 4 times in a row. It is so cute, and I just love it.

This is his "smooth boy" face. All I can say is that he is too young to have a face like this.

Micah finally showed up. (It was my fault I planned the party without checking with my hubby first.) He loves swimming with little Beck. We swam till it was dark outside. (Let's just say Beckham missed his bed time by like 3 hours.) It was so much fun. I cannot wait to do it again.

1 comment:
We can't wait either! It was a blast!
Post a Comment