Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ah, Oh, The Evers...

Bright and early Monday morning, my favorite family rolled into town (minus one of my favorites, Mitchell). Beckham and I got ready early so we could go and see the little boys. I was so excited and when Beckham first saw him all he could do was point and them and scream like, "Mom, there here. My friends are here!" The Evers boys haven't been to Utah since Easter. Allie and my mom drove thru the night, so I took the boys out to "Papa's Place" to play for a couple hours while they slept. Beckham was in heaven. He loved having his cousins here. He loved chasing the big boys and he loved having Easton, who was just his size. I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. There personalities are showing more and more. It was never more evident than playing at the rink. Jack is very sensitive and creative. He likes to think. He looks much more like a Henderson. Creighton does not like to give lots of hugs. He is a total boys boy. He wants to run and play all the time. He looks just like Mitch. Easton is such a cuddler. He always wants to be held and kissed. Easton also like to eat...a lot. Easton is a total Evers. He has this dark dark skin and bright blonde hair. Oh, I love them all...

Jack and Beckham on the Helicopter at the rink. Beckham did enjoy it more than he is showing on his face. Jack is great with Beckham. Just like he was his big brother.


All Creighton wanted to do was ride the rides and play the games.


Later that day, we went out to SouthTown Mall. Allie and I stopped at Crazy Eight and got some fun things for fall. After, I took the little boys on the train. Beckham stuck his head out of the train and screamed the whole way.


That night the boys loved spending some time with Papa. They all wanted Papa to hold them...and then they went swimming. Addie and Cam were able to come and join us. It was a fantastic time. By the time we made it home, Beckham and I were pooped from such a big day.


Tuesday, we spent the morning at "Papa's Place." We took the boys to the kiddie pool. They loved it, but the big boys couldn't wait for the big slides to open. When they finally did, we all raced down together. Allie quickly learned that Easton was not a fan. He screamed/cried the whole way. Later that day, I took all four boys to Red Balloon. When Allie and I were growing up, my grandma Beth would take us to the toy store for our birthdays. I always remembered that, I always had such a great time. I want to do the same thing for my nephews. I missed Jackson and Creighton's birthday, so I took them there to pick out a toy. What an adventure. They would choose toys that were...$160 or $70. A little out of my price range. We finally settled on a race track for Creigh and Scientist set for Jack. No pictures. How sad.


Wednesday, we headed over to a park to let the boys run around. I took all four boys by myself. What a feat! (I know understand why you only have one child at a time, not four.) The two littlest ones were in heaven, but the older boys quickly tired. Oh well. At least this time I brought my camera...


Such good friends. They loved doing the exact same thing the other was doing.


I had to post this picture. It looks like Easton is about to hurl.


E and his electric hair.


The medium boy, Creighton. He reminded me when we got to the playground that since he is 3 he is medium sized and does not play with the little kids.


My Jack Attack.


One last picture for the road. Check back for more of our adventures this week...




No comments: