Monday, August 23, 2010

A Hundred Faces

Last night, my parents invited some family over to dinner. After dinner, my aunt pulled out her camera. My Aunt Debbie takes fantastic pictures. She took so many of my little boy. He is such a ham. Seriously, she sent me 24 pictures. All adorable. All showing Beckham's many faces. Check them out...

Just chilling with Uncle Kelly.


Beckham is such a Cookie Monster. From Saturday to Sunday, you can always find a cookie in his hand.


Look at this face. He is always so happy...


And mischevious.


Love this.


Can you hear the scream he is giving here? It hurts my ears.





My boys. Micah adores Beck. Whenever Micah is home, he is attatched to Beckham. Beckham loves it just as much. What is it about dad's that makes them so much more fun then moms?


This is a picture of Beckham laughing. When he sees others laughing he gives this fake laugh. Its awesome.


Brother and sister kissing. These two get along so well.



Another picture of my son...like he is in jail.


Isn't this so funny. He's just casually sitting there with his arm on the step. Classic.


Looking for something naughty to do.

A last one for the road. He truly is my favorite thing. Now, if only I could find him a little sister or brother, eh?




4 comments:

driftwood13@gmail.com said...

He is so CUTE! It was nice to see you last night. Have a SUPER week.

Love ya,
Michelle

Melyn said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one where he's on the stairs just chillin'. :)

anya said...

The CUTEST little man ever...

The Evers Family said...

This makes me sad I wasn't there for the get together. I missed seeing seeing the Aunts and Uncles last time I was there. Cute pics of Beck! I miss that kid!