Monday, October 19, 2009

This is Halloween...

I have been so excited for Halloween this year! One reason, Beck. Last year I was so heart broken. I looked at all of these little baby Halloween costumes and I didn't have a little baby to buy one for. Not this year. I sought out the cutest Halloween costume, and realized that my number one prerequisite was the costume was soft. I wanted to be able to cuddle my little man all Halloween long. Next thing I wanted...to take hundreds of pictures so I never forgot my little boy's first Halloween. Take a look at my little...

MONKEY!!!










Thanks to Sarah at sarahdphotography.blogspot.com for the pictures! Seriously the best!

2 comments:

anya said...

Cutest monkey I have seen this Halloween for sure! (Lucas was a monkey last year!) And... I am certain that you are the best blogger on the block! I love reading your posts!

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

Very cute. I saw a little monkey the other day and his mom was dressed like the man with the yellow hat from curious george. Very cute! Do you have a coordinating costume?