Jackson and Creighton grew up so close. Almost like twins. Sometimes Allie would dress them the same. I am very happy that Beck has a brother-like-twin in Easton. They surely don't look a like, but my mom buys them clothes so they can dress the same. They also play like brothers. Easton is the big brother that can push Beck around. Beck lets him do it because he is just happy his big brother is paying attention to him. Take a look at the two cutest boys around...
Here, Easton is trying to eat Beck's head.
This picture is awesome. What has my sister put her little boy in? Yes, a open-chested-shirt. Easton's nickname is "The King." I wanted to take a black pen and draw on chest hair. (Mitch would have killed me.) Can you see that cleavage? When Easton crawled it was even more evident, but Allie and I deemed it too inappropriate for others to see.
1 comment:
Love this post. I want to copy it over to my blog.
Post a Comment