Thursday, October 8, 2009

Splash, Splash, Splash...

Beck loves water. I have found that most kids do. My friend Emily told me of a cool indoor pool in Murray. I have been wanting to go for quite some time. On Tuesday, we held play group at the pool. Sadly, only me and Anya attended. On the flip side, since Allie was in town, she came too.

All in all, it was one of my favorite play groups. There are few activates that Beck can actually participate in, and swimming is one of them. The pool had a Zero Depth entrance. I loved the lazy river where I could float with Beck. The other plus?...the mom's can sit and talk too! PERFECT!

Beck LOVES to splash. He usually splashes so much he can barely open his eyes.


Not the clearest picture, but cute, nevertheless.


Auntie Josie holding her boys Beck and Easton.


Auntie Allie holding the two wild ones.


Beck and Luke. These two are quite far away in age and size, but they are going to be best buds. Just wait and see.


No comments: