Well, this weekend marked the year anniversary of the worst week of our life. My family did not want to be in Salt Lake for the occasion. Frankly, I didn't want to be in St. George either, but that's where we ended up. (My mom felt it necessary to conquer the St. George Marathon.) By Friday, everyone was down south, including Mitch. We had a good time. Allie, my mom, and I took the boys to do some fun things including swimming, play grounds, playing with cousins, and just horsing around. We ate good food and I did too much shopping. (Not surprising.) Saturday we woke up early to cheer my mom and Allie on. (Allie decided to take on the challenge of running the marathon. We really didn't want my mom running alone. Let's just say I will never ever run a full marathon, so I give full props to Allie.) On Saturday night, my mom even watched Beck so Micah and I could go and see a movie. (The Invention of Lying, wasn't my favorite.) It was a weekend full of family and emotions. Micah and I had a good time, but its always nice to be home. Check out the weekend in pics...

I LOVE this picture. This picture totally captures E in so many ways. First, the tongue. E loves to play with his tongue. Beck's is large and rounded and E's is narrow and pointed so funny. In the picture, E is standing by the fan. E loved to stand up by the fan and have the fan blow his hair. He would move is head all around to feel the wind everywhere. It was so funny. I love this little marshmallow man.

This picture was taken at a great playground in St. George. It really amazed Allie and I. Here is E going down the slide.

The park, which has the name "Throw Up Park" had lots of different ways for kids to spin. This is one of the ways. The baby sat in this bowl and it would spin. I didn't get a picture of this, but Creigh loved watching E spin, so Creigh would get in and spin so fast he flipped out. Creigh would stumble and get up and them get in again, only to realize the same result.

I even tried out one of the "attractions."

Baby Beck got to use a couple of the calmer toys. He loved the bouncing.

Beck was a little unsure of the slide.

Saturday, Allie had the boys wear these shirts for my mom. Those two are such a crack up. All week Creigh would say, "I'm hungry." Apparently this meant...I'm tired.

Here it is. The big picture. Allie is in the middle in blue. Lindsey is behind her to the right. My dad is to the right of Lindsey, with no shirt on. (Sexy, dad) And my mom, you can barely make her out in black to the right of my dad.

Baby Beck cheering on his auntie and grandma.
Last, but not least, a picture with everyone. Thanks for the memories.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun time Jos! I can't wait to hear about all of your shopping purchases....I made a few myself this weekend. So glad you got to spend that weekend with your family.
I seriously need a St. George vaca sooo bad! Where it's always just a tad bit warmer. Looks like you had fun. I'm jealous they all ran the marathon, go family. I always said maybe one day, but I'm stickin to 1/2's for now on. Maybe all us girls should train for one together, eh?
What a way to remember! i think that is so neat for your family to be together. Darling pictures of course!
Post a Comment