I miss you. Probably more than you could ever imagine. I just wanted to
publicly tell you that. I knew these last couple weeks were going to be really hard. Instead of thinking of you and reliving everything, I've just tried to ignore it. I don't want you to think that I am ignoring you. I love you. I know that you are watching over me. I know that you are protecting my little boy. I know that you are taking care of our family. I know that you love us and miss us too. It's just that...it's still hard. Sometimes I don't want to deal with the pain and the hurt. Sometimes it feels like everything reminds me of you and of what happened, so I avoid it. However, I did want to acknowledge that it has been over a year since I saw you. I still can picture you in my head. I still feel your presence. Thank you for all the miracles you have given each of us so far.
With all my love,
Your Big Sister
No comments:
Post a Comment